Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love that lasts forever.....



This photo says so much.
I love it.

Can you see the adoration in both of their faces?

Oh my goodness.

This picture has actually made me cry - I just love to stare at
each and every feature......

*~*~*

Love.
Unconditional.
Without expectation.
Love.
Choosing to look past faults.
Seeking to please someone else's heart.

*~*

This is the kind of Love that I live.
Only because of Jesus Christ am I able to love this way.
*~*
And for that......
I am grateful.
Be Blessed ~
ps. I also have to mention here that I am about to board a plane
and spend a WEEK with the one I love, the most amazing man on
God's green earth........
in Hawaii.
Just the two of us.
To celebrate 20 years of marriage
to the man of my dreams......
Did I mention how blessed I am?
*~*~*



6 comments:

Laine said...

oh my goodness, have so much fun with your beloved!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Awwww, how sweet!

Liou said...

Interesante...

Hanna said...

Love the picture, Kristy! Thanks for sharing it, and I agree that it is super precious! Praying for you both as you're away!

Kimmy said...

I hope you have a great time on your special vacation. Thanks for the reminder about unconditional love. I really need to work on that.

e-Mom said...

Congratulations on 20 years of marriage!!! Love that photo of the precious older couple. Have a fabulous time, Kristy!!!

Aloha and mahalo.

Hugs, e-Mom ღ

P.S. I'd love it if you would join us for Marriage Monday some time. Please come!