Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I still have a blog??

Just checking in.
'tap tap'
Is this thing still on?
Anyone still here?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Thought I'd say hello by letting Ellie tell you about one of our recent camping trips
to the Oregon coast....
my mom still has issues with getting to her blog
in a timely manner, doesn't she?
anyway - the beach sure is beautiful, huh?

i lova* (*real Ellie word) my family so much.....



here we all are at a cool lighthouse.
dad looks kinda silly....but i sure lova him anyway!


oh yea. and here they are at it again. every time they kiss
i like to say " haaa haaa"
i'm such the stinker



this was cool - look how obedient we are being...
and then theres my dad off scaling a wall......
sheesh

when they're done with me they just park me.....
(not really!!)

this is my favorite hiding spot...


for anyone that has been following my moms blog - you
will remember our trick camper trailer...
it's pretty snazzy.


well.
thanks for stopping by.
and checking in on us all.
~*~*~


So many Joys to share:
my life
laughter
my husband
my children
sunshine
rain !
homeschooling
Jesus Christ !!!!!
Blessings on you.
xoxo








7 comments:

Greg and Steph said...

Soooo good to see your beautiful family!!!! Miss you!
Blessings,
Steph

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi there sweet lady. So good to see all these pictures and your great faces. Everyone is growing up so fast and I could just chew up Miss Ellie. Love you girl and I want a camper trailer too. Isaac keeps telling me we need to camp together so he can do sleepovers:) I love that pic of you in yours:) I love you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

e-Mom said...

LOL, looks like a lot of fun! We love the Oregon coast too. Thanks for your family's summer update!!!

Hugs, e-Mom

Diane said...

Hey! A post!!! I've been waiting for this! ;) I lovaed it! Praying for you guys!

Amy said...

i'm still here:-)
don't check daily like i used to cause i just get depressed, but i check in once in a while!!!
praying for you all and love you tons!

Rachelle said...

Too sweet!!!!

Fiona said...

Loved it!! Thanks for sharing.

LOTS OF LOVE