Monday, June 28, 2010

Why yes thank you...I am a Princess...



So, I was chosen to be a princess for our local community........
and I have to say.....
IT HAS BEEN A BLAST !!!!
hee hee.
I am extremely honored that I get to represent my little town.


It also helps when you get to be on a court with some of the most funnest people EVER.
I am so blessed.
(notice sexy man and I being nerds...)
So next time you see me around and you call me 'princess', you just
might get yourself whacked........kidding.
*~*~*
All is well around here, just a fun,
blessed
wonderful
busy
exciting
joyful
blessed (oop. said that one already)
oh well, blessed again
summer going on!
*~*~*
Blessings.



5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Well, your royal highness, I'd say you're looking pretty amazing these days! Thanks for posting. You've been on my mind a lot lately and when you don't post I have no idea what you've been up to!

Candace said...

Well congratulations! :) Enjoy your time as "royalty!"

Laurie in Ca. said...

I can't think of a better girl to be crowned Princess:) You truly are one of God's best Kristy. We can never be grateful enough for the blessings we have. So glad you guys are having such a blessed time:) Love you girl and you guys are a crack up being nerds. Fun isn't it? In our 60's, we still do it and the grandkids think we are wacked:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Keisha said...

What in Honor!!
Congrats Girly! ;)
You look Gorgeous!!!!!!!
Hope you're having a great Summer.

e-Mom said...

I was thinking about you today, Kristy... and lo and behold... look at you! Congratulaitons! Nothing like being princess for a day.

So fun to catch up with you and your family. Looks like you've been super busy!

Blessings, e-Mom