Monday, January 18, 2010

How about that...

Ever feel like posting all sorts of pics, just for fun -

that really have no rhyme or reason to them?

Yea. Me too.

Very cool wall art that I ordered from Walmart.
I.
LOVE.
IT.
Like really, really love it......



Me and my best friend....


Okay. This is priceless.
Daughters reaction when she opened up
WII ('weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee')
for Christmas...


You would of received some of this goodness if..
A. you were my neighbor
B. you are my neighbor
C. you are nice
D. you make me laugh

E. or something of the like....




... the Christmas card picture that sadly

never came to be.....


...ever have one of these days?


...the color I'm seriously thinking about painting
my kitchen cabinets.
Oh yes.
Yummy, huh?


Picture of us at my 20th reunion this Summer.
I love these guys.
Like, bunches.
So much to be thankful for.
So much that the Lord is doing in my life right now.
He's so good, isn't He?
*~*~*

Ps. be back soon; Ellie has an announcement....



....Praying for the people of Haiti....










10 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Love all these pictures and love you Kristy. What could Ellie possibly have to announce to us? hmmm

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Kimmy said...

I can hardly wait for Ellie's announcement!
I love the color you are thinking of painting your cupboards. Very nice.
My boys had a very similar reaction to receiving their Wii this Christmas too . . . priceless!
Your family picture is precious.
Thanks for posting. You are on my mind and in my prayers often.

Mom 2 six said...

I like the color- announcement?

Keisha said...

I love all of your random goodness!!
Those cinnamon rolls.. I could dive in and ate my way out!! Fer'real! lol!

Thanks for the update! I miss you!
BIGHUGS!

Keisha said...

EAT my way out! LOL!

I'm a goof!

Kimmy said...

Kristy, I've given you an award. Please check out my blog for more details.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I love the random pictures. The one of your family is great. LOL I really like the color of that kitchen. Ours needs to be painted or something, but I don't have the guts to do it myself, or the money to hire it done :-) Show us how you do it, if you decide to do it yourself. Btw, your church sounds great.
Blessings,
Marcia

Patricia said...

You have such a beautiful family. I absolutely love the word art in the first photo.... wonderful! You are so blessed!
Patricia

Lori said...

I had to come see what my blogging friend was up to. It looks like lots of good things still coming your way.

Love Ya,

Lori

Jewels of My Heart said...

Love the wall art!!!!