Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interesting what happens.....

When you take out a battery and put it back in.
Hmmm.
It seems that's all our laptop needed, it wasn't working - or actually, it was b-a-r-e-l-y working...
You know, like you want to throw it across the room, or take your foot to it, working?
Just mess with the battery a bit, and all is well.
There.
I just gave you my lil bit of advice for the week. Hey, you never know........
So, here are a couple of cute little monkeys hanging around.
Man, you guys.
There has been so much going on......I don't even know where to begin?

Sooooooo, I won't.
I'll just show ya some cute pictures that our daughter took......
Get Ellie's face.........what do ya think her thoughts are?
ooOOOOooo, tricky camera poses......
Kinda cool.
Okay, thats yuk.


Awww, my wittle baby maple.....
Don't mind the mess; but my man re-sided our home.....he did an AMAZING job!!
I'm so excited.
(just look past the extra stuff!)
Oh yes. Cute Chinese little girl with her buddy "ut-med" (Nutmeg)....
Brothers on the Deere......one actually drives this thing all over, can you guess which?
Can I just eat them both up?
Please?
Oh how I love my babies, all 4, that God has blessed us with.
I am one thankful mamma.......
*~*~*
Hopefully, I'll be back a tiny bit more now.
Love to you guys ~
Blessings.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love all the pictures! Your hubbie did a great job siding your house. That must have been quite a job.

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting. That is just amazing. I'm glad you will be back to blogging soon. I have missed your post.

Love,

Lori

Laurie said...

HEY THERE SWEET GIRL!!!!

It is so good to see you back here a little and the pictures are priceless too. I am so thankful that you are so blessed with four precious kids. They light up the world don't they? The new siding on the house is beautiful. Don't you just love having good men like we do?? They are so priceless too. I love you girl and am so glad to see things buzzing right along for you up there. Wish I was there to enjoy it with you (and some coffee too). Take care sweetie, you are much loved!!!

Laurie in Ca.

Amy in Oregon said...

Looks like you've been having fun!! great pictures - thanks for sharing :-) your house looks great!
miss you, friend!!!

Meredith Teagarden said...

They are deliciously cute!

a portland granny said...

How fun to have you back ....and with all of the nice pictures. The are wonderful. I love the one with Ellie and the dog--they look totally enamored with each other!! What a fun time you must be having in these beautiful autumn days we have been blessed with! One of these days I'm going to collect Gaye and come see you!