Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh beautiful for spacious skies.........

me again.
my sissy and i are helping mom.
we are having a shindig here tomorrow....at least thats what
everyone around here is calling it.
this thing needs to be washed.....

look at that. see all the hard work i'm doing??
my sister is just strolling along behind me...sheesh.

so, this being my first 4th of july and all......
my mom keeps telling us how blessed we are to live
here. all the freedoms that we (okay, not me - i'm only 2)
that you take for granted.........

i love AMERICA.

and hey, mrs. ferrill -
so does our chicken!

From all of us,
Have a wonderful, grateful, 4th of July.
Be blessed.

10 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love love LOVE the flag pictures!! The one with Ellie is great.....but the one with the chicken, that cracks me up!!!! Happy 4th to you all too, especially Miss Ellie, your 1st! So glad you're an American!

Ruthie said...

What great pictures! Aren't we thankful for the blessing of living here in America - especially on the 4th of July.
Happy 4th to all of you.
Smiles.

Amy said...

Happy 4Th!!! Hey, I'm in Oregon July 26-Aug 2. I don't think I have much time to met you but maybe?

Salvador Family said...

LOVE the new "outlook" on your blog! The commentary from Ellie is just priceless! Hope you all had a great 4th!
Blessings,
Tina

The Ferrill's said...

Oh my goodness..if it were not so late I would be draggin' my kiddos outta bed to come see this post. I want that chicken! ;) That was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!
Somebody has a birthday comin' up in a couple of days!!!!!! HAYLIE!!!!!
So how was the shindig?
Love yall!!!!!!!!1

Lori said...

Happy 4th to you too little Ellie and tell Mom she is so funny.

Hugs & blessings,

Lori

Laurie said...

These are great pictures Kristy and I just love the chicken, that's too funny. I hope your 4th was a special get together as Miss Ellie celebrated her first!!! It seems like she has always been with you now. God is so good. I love you girl and let's email soon okay?

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Walker said...

You ARE Too Funny!! lol!!
great pics!

Sherri said...

I love the pictures! You always make me laugh!

Sherri

e-Mom said...

Love your little pumpkin to bits! Some day I'm going to come for a visit so can meet her. Those sunglasses are SO CUTE!