Thursday, July 10, 2008

my sister ROCKS


yea, it's me again - my mom has this issue with blogging during the summer.....
she doesn't want to!
so i'm gonna do it one more time.......
okay, okay, okay; i've GOT to tell you about my totally cool
awesome big sister.....
thats her.....

she is so totally cool - not only is she now a teenager cause she
just had a birf-day.....
BUT - i'm so proud of her.
see, we went to this bike derby thingy and she WON
first place for the older kids!!!!!!!!!
i was cheering and yelling and hollar-en
the whole time for her.....
there she is smokin out all the others......BOYS that is!

my cool brother Lukie raced too and got 4th place!
woo hoo!

oh, hee hee - i'm so giddy for both of them....
next on my list to tell you is that i loved my first 4th!
here i am with a bunch of my homies....


the next day we went to see this waterfall....
hey, miss teagarden; i know you and my future buddie
Jane just went here too!!!!

i love given my daddy kisses......
(so does my mom)
(in fact, they do that all the time)
(i mean all the time)

my brother Lukie doesn't like them all the time....

so, mom wants you all to know she'll be back soon.....

(this is one of those looks she gives to my dad)
(all the time)
(whats that about anyway?)
*~*~*~*
Be blessed.

13 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh Ellie, you do such a great job!!Your mom must be gettin lazy now that she has you around to write for her : ) Thanks for sharing with us! Give your mom a hug for me!
p.s. Miss Ellie XuRui would LOVE to come over and play sometime!

Amy said...

so cute!

The Ferrill's said...

Kristy you are such a doll!
Great postin' Ellie! Congratulations Haylie...YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
That waterfall is breathtaking!
I'm so happy to hear yall are having some good ol' summertime fun in the sun!

Happy Days!
We love yall!

Laurie said...

Miss Ellie,

I am just amazed how you have plopped yourself right into the American lifestyle. You are the cutest and so is your mom!!!
Great pictures of the kids and your two winners. I love the homies, it is the greatest!!:) I want that gorgeous waterfall in my backyard. It is just heavenly and I love waterfalls. You are such a blessing to me Kristy, you really are and you are one of my spirit daughters who I love. Have a most wonderful weekend with your beautiful family.

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Sherri said...

I love the picture with all the heads!

Ellie is a doll. I'd do another adoption in a heartbeat. In the flutter of an eyelash. My husband says my quiver won't be full until I die. He's probably right.

Sherri

Lylah said...

kristy..i'm so glad you paid me a visit at the lylah blog...cause if not, i'd never been blessed by seeing your very precious family....and, yes, i sure can hear you singing HIs praises...

you go girl...lylah

Amy said...

I knew I recognized those falls! :)! I love the homey picture. How darling!!! You and I are both having trouble getting to the blog in these months. Have a fun summer!

Lori said...

What a lovely family you have Ms. Ellie. Tell Mom we miss her but sure understand her taking a little time off of blogging.

Walker said...

Congrats to your sister!
The waterfall is beautiful!
Great Post & hey... your momma is a nut! lol! But, I love her too!
;0)

Sharon said...

That was a great post!!! I know you must be having a super summer!!!

a portland granny said...

Sorry to be so long in posting. I read your fourth of July post and haven't had a chance to talk to Gaye yet, but will see her Sunday and try to narrow down a couple of dates to present to you. They have had company (out of town) have been gone,....well, you know how the summer goes!!!!

I absolutely love the pictures preparing for your fourth. Just creative and darling!

My neighbors are back from China with their new little boy, but I haven't seen him yet. I guess they are all hunkering in, having some family time. The little boy is the exact age of their little China girl. Hope that works out okay--both almost three!!

You little one is sure turning into a charmer! What a cutie!

Blessings on all of you,
Joan

Chinamama4 said...

Kristy, thanks so much for your kind comment today (I can't imagine how you ever found my itty-bitty blog, anyway!). Your family is just beautiful, and oh, that Ellie! I just want to eat her up, she's so sweet! Looking forward to learning more about your family's adventures!
Becky <><

Lori said...

BTW- Little Ellie, did I tell you how cute your mom looked in that last picture? LOL!

Hugs,

Lori