Friday, May 30, 2008

I have been tagged a few times too many! I am sooooooooo
soooooooooooooooo, ohhhhh
bad at getting them done.
BUT LOOK!
I actually got this one done !
The bee-U-tah-ful
Laine
sent this one my way.......
Oh joy, don't fall asleep as your reading:


Favorite person (outside family)? impossible to answer!
Favorite food? anything sweet (mmmmmm.........)
Quirks about you? not sure.......
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? He'd say; "your hot". 2 words.
Any regrets in life? NONE - I'm saved by the blood of Christ, I am a NEW creation!!!!
Favorite Charity/ Cause? anything or anyone who has a passion for orphans....
Favorite Blog recently? oh, sheesh........once again; too many to choose from......
Something you can’t get enough of? my husband..........;o)
Worst job you’ve ever had? I hated working......I couldn't wait to be a momma!
What job would you pay NOT to have? any job. I LOVE being home with my kiddo's......
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? in our daughters orphanage when she was there.......
Favorite Bible verse right now? 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Guilty Pleasure? buying shoes for Ellie......
Got any confessions? I talk to Him about them e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y ........!
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? ugh. I don't know.......could I use it to build a cool fountain in my backyard?
Favorite thing about your house? my childrens laughter, and my front and back deck: outdoor living rooms!
Least favorite thing about your house? brace yourself.......our mauve carpet...........*gag*
One thing you are bad at? spending too much time on my computer.....
One thing you’re good at? working in my yard.....
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? that I could have lots and lots of energy all day, all the time.......yea....
Who would you like to meet someday? all the awesome people in the Bible, when I get to Heaven........
What makes you feel sexy? the way my husband looks at me.......
Who is your real life hero? my man.......
What is the hardest part of your job? if you call parenting a job.........(it's my life and I love it) then, being more of a patient mama .......
When are you most relaxed? when I'm in my yard....pulling weeds. yup.
What stresses you out? being late.....
What can you not live without? JESUS.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? aren't there more important things going on to worry about......?
Why do you blog? it's fun......and I love the folks that you get to 'connect' with.......
Who are you tagging? whoever wants to do this.....but let me know, will ya?

What?
Your still here?
Well. Well. Well.
Thank you so much for reading a bit more about lil' ol me.
*~*~*
Blessings.
Have a fantastic weekend!!

9 comments:

Amy in Oregon said...

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!! have a wonderful weekend . . . pulling weeds, i guess??!!!??! :-)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, how I love you friend.... Your answers we inspiring.... as for your favorite Bible verse.... I went to my Bible to read it and just had a feeling the Lord had something to say to me through you.... (remember what I told you about) well, your scripture is a wonderful word from God... but I kept reading and there is was.... (once again, completely doubting the myself) and He says.... 1 Thessalonians 5:24......
Here I am Lord... send me....

Rachelle said...

Wow!! I never learned so much in one sitting about you. Hey...will you come and help me with my yard work??? We've been outside for two days straight, and still...the weeds. Hey, I'm sending you an email too...forgot to give you my telephone number.

e-Mom said...

Great post! I look forward to meeting that man of yours in heaven some day. He sounds like a dream.

I wish I loved yardwork the way you do. I can't seem to synchronize my blogging brain and my gardening brain very well. I tend to do one or the other.

Ok, back to my yardwork now. Truly!

Lori said...

I just loved reading more about you. You hot thing! LOL!

Blessings,

Lori

Laurie said...

Hey Mrs. Hottie,

We have sooooooooo many things in common here, being hot not one of them of course:) I love yardwork and getting down and dirty. This is where I have the best conversations with the Lord, uninterrupted. It is relaxing and I lose track of time. My grandson Isaac joins in when he is here and I love it. I wish we could garden together, but I would have to break for a cup of coffee every half hour, I am addicted.:) I love you girl and your answers are so good. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too. Talk to you soon?

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Walker said...

Great Post Girl!
I love learning more about you.. however, I kidda figured you like being in the yard.. cuz of your pictures and such!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. All of your kids are welcome to play. I will be matching up pals on Friday. You have a beautiful family!

Meredith Teagarden said...

Great answers! And I am dying for my carpet to be replaced!!