Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello there.
How is your Monday?
I didn't feel much like bloggin' over the weekend......anyway ~
( thank you so much for all your 'love', guys! )
*~*~*
Okay.
So I have this really fun, really cool "secret sister"-
will ya look at how she spoils me??
She sent lots of cuteness in a box.
It was like Christmas, with a Spring time flavor.....yum!

Even jelly beans!
Well no, sillys - not just one....
thats all there was left to take a picture of.....

Miss Jelly....er, Ellie LOVED everything too!
She really 'dug' the adorable flower.
(she also likes to chase the others with it!)

SOOOO....
we decided that we just had to have two more laying chickens to add to our brood
(this can really become addicting)
And will ya look at what just HAD to come home with me??
SHE is a goose (gosling) and her name is 'Gussie'.
She is so stinking cute that I can hardly stand it. Whenever she sees me
she pokes her little head up and peeps/chitters/whateveryoucallit at me.
We are handling her a LOT because I won't have an ornery goose chasing all of us......
(I'm attached, but not THAT attached!)oh hey. Just for fun.
Dirty duck feet.

*gasp*
I almost forgot!
Miss Ellie wanted to show you she still has it, baby.



video

**smiles**
~Joys~
living life
being able to work in my yard
loved ones
red nail polish ;o)
friendships
Blessings ~

12 comments:

Ruthie said...

Aren't secret sisters fun?
Loved your pictures. Nice to visit you again.
Smiles.

Rachelle said...

LOVE it all! Miss Ellie is an awesome singer, every time. So glad to see the smiles!

Kimmy said...

Red nail polish rocks; so does warmer weather to enable the gardening to begin. Sweet post. Loving Ellie more and more every time I see her.

Laurie said...

Hey Girl,

I have to say that Miss Ellie is going places with her talent!! She is so adorable. What a blessing it has been to watch her story unfold and see her making herself at home with her forever family. I too am enjoying working out in the yards and I just love spring so much and getting my hands into the dirt. I wish I could have a "Gussie" here but I think my neighbors would frown. Love you girl, keep in touch.

Laurie in Ca.

Sherri said...

I can't believe how well adjusted Ellie is after a MONTH!!!!! It took Mia much longer than that to be open enough to sing for us.

I am so happy for you. That warms my heart.

Have a GREAT day!

Sherri

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh My Gosh! Could she be any cuter?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had to watch the video twice and now Hannah is singing and asking for more of Ellie. Oh, but she is sweet and I am once again in awe of how Jesus prepared her little heart and mind for her family. Her adjustment is definately an answer to prayer.

Amy said...

She will be a house hold word someday! Too cute! She was born to sing!

jennifer said...

Great gifts! You're funny with those birds!

The whoopi cushion had me laughing out loud.

Teagues said...

Catching up on blogs..I have missed Ellie's singing. Also, loved the video below...I used to homeschool, that looks like our kind of entertainment!
Sharon

Walker said...

Hey girl!!
Love the pictures!!! Miss Ellie is sooo cute!!! I know yall are thanking God Everyday for her!!
Just Precious.
Keisha

e-Mom said...

I would love to have a "secret sister." Where did you find her?

One lone jelly belly. Lol! We visited the Jelly Belly factory in northern CA on the way to Disneyland a few years ago. I couldn't believe how many flavors they produce. "Buttered popcorn" was awful!!!

Ellie seems to be thriving, Mom.

Hugs! :~D

Lori said...

I love the secret sister idea! We use to have this at our church years ago. I loved it!

Thank you for you sweet comment on my blog. I was being a big baby today.

Thanks for your love,

Lori