Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Goofy

Our goofy, silly family.
We have SO much fun!!
Ellie is always doing something (or we're doing something to her!) that makes us laugh.
Whenever we say "smile" we get a variety of responses....

Smile.

Smile!

Smile, silly girl!

I probably shouldn't post this, someone will think we're awful.......oh well.
SMILE!
(the 12 year old thinks this is great fun.)

"Can you believe all this? Look what my family puts me through!
Just wait till the next time my mom's not looking....."
Ellie break for just a minute - BEAUTIFUL Spring morning in Oregon...
Okay. Back to cute Chinese baby.....
I am so cool in Dollar store glasses....

*Such Joys to share ~*
Beautiful weather
Geraniums that were on sale (woo hoo)
being able to take a shower - finally!**
Dinner from a sweet friend (thanks Shelley!)
Being silly
laughter
phone calls
*~*~*
(** surgery left a rather large scar on my back - baths were just plain gettin' old!)

12 comments:

Lori said...

awwwww! I just love all the pictures of you little Ellie. I don't think you are awful at all. You just love to have fun! Laughter is wonderful!

amy said...

Fabulous pics and a fabulous blog! just beautiful..love those faces

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeter than sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Ellie just melts my heart, she is just the most beautiful little girl. I know you are enjoying every moment with her. The picture of your property is beautiful and have I ever told you how much I love barns? Yep I do. I could convert one over to a house and be totally happy. Give this girl a kiss from "grandma Laurie" in Ca. will ya? Hope you are healing perfectly from surgery.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Beckyb said...

VERY FUN pics - enjoy those moments!!!

Kimmy said...

Your yard is amazing . . . you get to see the mountains!!! We still have quite a bit of snow to melt here, so it's going to be a while before I get to start my daily dose of gardening prep., etc.
Ellie continues to make me smile. She's so precious.

Amy in Oregon said...

what a cutie she is!! thanks for the wonderful pictures!! glad you are feeling better!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

what adorable pictures ... she looks so happy and comfy in her cool shades ...

Rachelle said...

Such great pictures!! Your weather looks much better than ours! This may sound weird, but... I think she resembles Mark (yours : ))

Sharon said...

Oh, I love all those cute shots of her!! You all are having a blast! She must just be loving being in your family and I can't imagine how great it must be to have her HOME!! Will you take a shot of her asleep in her crib for me???? I love those!! haha

Ruthie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And yes, I was born in China, where my parents were both missionaries. I was there till I was 8 yrs old, and we had to evacuate because of the war (1945).
We also have a great grandchild who was adopted from China. It's a wonderful thing to have these precious little ones come to us here in America!! Your baby is so sweet! Blessings to you as you raise your precious family.
Ruthie

Beverly said...

she is so cute!!