Saturday, March 01, 2008

Today we went around to get some important business done.
Here is the famous medical exam room that every adopted child gets to
go through - but we didn't! Ellie had her exam done in Shanghai, so we got to
go walk around for a bit....



Man transporting....something?

Beautiful.....
Having fun in the sun....
Yes Dan, another electrical nightmare....

Picture on the bus looking out back.....

Picture on the bus......don't take our picture Mark......
He did. They still love him.
ooOOooo.....yummy turtle........is that what he is??
Interesting....

Precious family from our group....have I mentioned lately how much
we LOVE our group??


How little Chinese baby sleeps....

Smog sunset.

We had a group dinner at a wonderful Japanese restaurant....VERY good!

They cook it right in front of you - look how fast his hands are!
"Hey, this is pretty good dad!"


Secret to low Japanese tables; not really low at all !!!
Love to you all.
We're heading to bed, Ellie is already out for the night.
Miss everyone......
Hay, Jake and Luke - LOVED hearing about your fun day today!!
Love you......
Blessings ~
xoxo

4 comments:

Amy said...

I hope the next days fly by very fast and you have a sweet reunion with your kids!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Sweet Dreams......

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying seeing China through your eyes and your blog entries make me laugh and cry. According to my calendar, you will be reunited with the rest of your family in about 4 days. I bet you are so excited to see the kids. I can't wait to talk to you in person and ask you some questions about some of the pictures I've seen. Have a wonderful day, I will be praying for a peaceful, relaxing flight back to the U.S.

Blessings,
Dena

Mom of 5 said...

Ellie is so sweet. Your posts and pictures make me want to go back. Thanks for sharing.
What an adventure and blessing.