Sunday, March 30, 2008

Once again...

The beautiful Daleea has used her creative talents
to amaze me with this blog!
Thank you sweet friend.
You captured exactly what I wanted this to be.
*~*~*
If your wanting a change for your blog, let this amazing chicky know!
Daleea doesn't just go for pretty colors and such; she prayerfully puts her heart into each blog
that she does.
She's in the process of raising funds to bring home her second daughter
from China, Miss Isabella ~ to join big brother Nicholas and big sister Miss Hannah.
Her link is beautifully done on my sidebar.
Bless you sweetie.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your new look! It is so Spring and am I ever grateful Spring is here. And Oh Yes My Friend, I can hear you singing His praises all the way down here in So. California!! I am singing with you. Have a wonderful day today with your beautiful family.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Your are too sweet!!!!!!
I am so glad you love it.

April said...

It is so beautiful. Daleea has such a beautiful heart and it comes through with every new blog look.

Kimmy said...

Your new blog design is amazing. It's so pretty.

Lori said...

I love the new design.

All those wires are a bit scary.

Blessings,

Lori