Saturday, March 08, 2008

Oh my word, does this baby make us laugh!
She fits in so well to our goofy family, that it's almost scary....
We're both saying "uh oh"!

Showing that she can do the peace sign just as good as anybody!
Man, how we love this girl.

Somebody explain to me, why in the world we brought these home?????
It is THE favorite in our home....they play them all. the. time.
Ellie is crossing her eyes in this picture, trying so hard to play this thing....



video

The lighting isn't the best - but she is so wonderfully cute.
Have I mentioned lately, just how blessed we are?
Oh good.
I just did.

Praise goes to You, Lord.
My heart is full.
Love to you all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, goodie, I get to be the first! I love how well she is doing, she looks sooooo happy with a family and all the attention that comes with being the "baby" of the family---something I bet she never had before. God is so good, just like "Granpa" Woods once said---"God gives you the children that need you most...." Blessings!

Kelly

cousin allie said...

oh man u have ur hands full ha ha that probably gets annoying but its cute well talk to ya soon! :^* kisses ellie xoxoxoxoxo love u guys

Jewels of My Heart said...

When you take your traveling band on the road make certain to come to Savannah so I can hear the kids play..... Oh, wait a minute..... what's that I hear drifting in the breeze...... why it's your babies playing their flutes! hehee
ENJOY!

Amy said...

Ellie is just so full of music! You are so blessed!!!

Lori said...

I love your smile! You look so very happy.

We serve a Great and Mighty God.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome home! I'm so glad you're all safe and happy and I can't wait to meet miss ellie and see you guys-miss you all!

Love morgan

Sharon said...

Oh Welcome home!! its the stalker/stranger again..haha I am so glad to see how she is fitting right in and still so happy. I bought diapers, pullups and panties today. Which is she wearing??? Maybe it will give me a clue. I am really starting to get ready even though we have two more months but seeing your baby at the same age has given me alot of perspective.

Congratulations on your new family sweetie and God Bless you all!!

Meredith Teagarden said...

Isn't it good to be HOME! And with your baby girl?? I was jet lagged and yet ohhh so hapy at all at once :). She is meant to be yours, Kristy!

Walker said...

Are you well rested yet??.. ;0)

It looks so GREAT to see you guys home and the whole family together! What JOY!!!
Love,
Keisha