Sunday, March 30, 2008

Now how in the world...

...could I have missed THIS one??
(you have GOT to click on this )


Ultimate electrical nightmare.
My man had more fun spotting these messes everywhere we went in China.
And, if you followed our journey; you know I had fun posting them!
*~*~*
Prayer request ( for me ! )
I had to have a minor surgery on Friday, that I'm having some
issues with. Makes life a bit more interesting when your chasing
around a 2 year old!
Also, 12 year old daughter (who is my right hand chick) isn't feeling well either.
Needed: quick recovery.
Thank you.
*~*~*
** Joys **
my new blog look! (see below)
warm socks
snow (but it can leave any time!)
a handsome man to wash my hair
(yea, you stinkers, my man!!)
friends who insist on bringing me Starbucks
(this girl is blessed)
reading God's Word.....
*~*~*
Blessings ~

9 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

You crack me up with all of your "electrical" photos..... I didn't notice them at all when we were there. lol
Looks like something I would put in.... looks like the thoughts in my mind. hehee

Amy said...

Your blog is looking very beautiful! I got your mail. I sent a reply but it bounced for some reason? Thank you for the encouragement!

Rachelle said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon! My Mark was also in "awe" of the electrical issues going on there.

Steffie B. said...

Hope you are feeling better soon....

Laurie said...

Oh Kristy,

This one wins the prize!!! Did you post it just for me:)? They must not think about lightening strikes over there very much. I hope your surgery issues are okay and praying for your family to NOT GET SICK!!! I love you girl.

Laurie in Ca.

e-Mom said...

Those wires are nutso! (I did click on the image).

Lord, let your peace surround Kristy as she goes in for her surgery. Bring her many comforters "with skin on." In Jesus' name, Amen.

Sharon said...

The electrical photos are hilarious! I will pray for your quick recovery! I was just wondering about how I will manage. I suppose its too late now for that lipo I have wanted to do! haha

So she is in a crib and high chair!!?? I have been wondering about that too. I have not bought those, unsure if she will still need them. how long do you think she will stay in these?? This is such a tricky age to guess.

The Blog is so pretty!!!! I know you must love it!

Jewels of My Heart said...

It's me again.... just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and for the Lord to heal you quickly and give you His peace....

Meredith Teagarden said...

I hope you recover quickly and your blog is bEAUTIFUL!