Friday, March 07, 2008



Just a quick post to let you know that we're doing great!
I can't believe how well this baby is doing.
She sleeps all night, eats everything, and is such a joy
to have in our lives.
A few pictures to share.....
She LOVES hats - trying on one of her brothers hats...
Bendable baby...
The kids like to get her to do this over and over (and over)....
.....and they do a lot of this to her too!
(don't look to close at my messy home...)
The musical family.......(you can only listen to these things so long!)


Brothers showing off their cool China-man hats.....


Love from Oregon.
Blessings ~

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Kristy Girlfriend,

What adorable pictures of your four kids!!! FOUR BLESSINGS from God. It is awesome that she is sleeping through the night and eating so good. It sounds to me that God picked out the perfect little girl to add joy to your life. What a treat it has been to follow this journey with you and know your hearts desire has been filled to overflowing. And this is just the beginning. Your boys are just the cutest!! And Haylee is beautiful and looks like she is going to be the best big sister. You are blessed and you bless me.

Love you girl, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH FUN!~

Kelly

Amy in Oregon said...

oh. my. how wonderful and cute are your kids.

Lori said...

Bummer! I can't see the pictures.

Rachelle said...

Me either, can't see the pictures. So glad to hear you're all doing great!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I can't see the pictures but I am so excited about all the happy news. I still can't believe you are home...
It's just so happy!
God Bless you all.
Love,
Daleea