Monday, March 24, 2008

Good day!
Hope you all are doing well and wonderful.
We had a wonderful Easter - Ellie loved everything, from Church, to the food, to the eggs.
She thought it was all great!
Today we received (as you other AWAA'ers know), the follow-up
or welcome back, call from our agency.
It's was kinda funny answering all her questions with "she's doing great", over
and over again. But it's so true. Our God is amazing, and He has
BLESSED US
with an incredible little peanut who, to tell you the truth, feels like she's
been here with us all along. I honestly cannot fathom the thought that someone else
birthed this child! But - I wasn't pregnant, and as you know, my husband is not Chinese!
har har.
ADOPTION IS AMAZING, FOLKS.
( just to sum it all up...)

This is the most adorable little book that Miss Melody MADE for Ellie....

The e-a-s-y egg hunt.....
(see the one in the rails)

"Randomness"
A cute bunch we saw on our way home yesterday.......
Joys to share ~

*my family*
*the wonderful dinner with hubby's family yesterday*
*Jesus*
need I say more?

Blessings to you ~

8 comments:

Meredith Teagarden said...

The grils looks so sweet together. And those darling ducks...Random, but I am so glad you posted it!

Lori said...

I told my mom that you were able to go get little Ellie. She is going to pay you a visit soon.

Blessings to you too!

Lori

Jewels of My Heart said...

what a fun post.... filled with JOY!
Oh, but that miss Ellie takes my breath away.... too sweet!
I love the ducks! awwwwwwwww
I got your email and the pic... thank you also for the book info... I will try to find it...
Love ya
Daleea

Walker said...

Love the pics!! Glad yall had a wonderful Easter!!!
Love & hugs,
Keisha

Laurie said...

Hi Kristy,

I have to say that this Easter must have been one of the very best in your family!! How good is God? Miss Ellie was so worth the wait and hand-picked by Him for you. She is so precious and those ducks:) How cute is that? Praying that the adjustment goes smooth as ever as she blesses your family each new day. Love you girl.

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Rachelle said...

Ellie and I both love the ducks!!!

Jenn said...

I love to come to your blog and check what is going on with you and your sweet family. Love oozes from your pages! It always makes me smile. :o)

So happy to hear that all is going so well!

Blessings,
Jenn

Sharon said...

I love, love, love hearing that!!!