Sunday, March 02, 2008


Another fun and full day.
We went to a folk art museum, tea house, a park nearby
and out to dessert as a group.
This was a sign in the park....
Not sure what your hurting or how, and who exactly, is pretty?

Folk art museum....


Electrical issues, once again...


People we love from our group...

'smile Ellie!'
Another precious family....
Quite deep in thought.....
Okay, what are the odds?
Everyone says she looks like Mark (still makes me giggle)
but to act like him too???


Learning about Chinese tea...

Mark, showing off his tea drinking skills...

Beautiful Creation.....


More precious folks from our group...


And even more that are so dear to us.....

Mark leading a little bible study - in China.
Wow. China.


Miss Ellie is pretty proud of her daddy...



Notice ALL the Chinese behind us, staring?


video

Tonight at in our restaurant (which tasted WONDERFUL, as we are mostly
living on noodles in our hotel room to save $$ - do not show me another noodle, please -) well, unless it's in spaghetti or something American like that!!!! Anyway, they had a band
walking around. They came to our table and played for us. Ellie LOVED it......
Love to you all.
Miss everyone.
And everything!
Blessings ~

12 comments:

Greg and Steph said...

Hi y'all!
How INCREDIBLY, WONDERFUL to have a Bible study in China!! Praise the Lord! I am crying just reading this!
HG loves listening to Ellie sing!
Love y'all!
Steph

Amy in Oregon said...

what a fun day!! i have a picture of my boys sitting on those same seats at the folk art museum . . . goofing off, too!!! I love seeing the pictures of Ellie - what a sweetie!! Abby keeps pointing to the computer saying "baby" to watch more videos of her. can't wait to get these girls together. miss you guys!!

Chelsea said...

Wow! I havn't heard 'Puff the Magic Dragon' since the 3rd grade! Ellie is so adorable and funny! Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

You guys are just too much fun! God has been blessing you so much through this whole time. Arent you excited to see WHAT COMES NEXT?!?!?! I can see piano lessons for Ellie coming up after her hands are fixed, that baby has been given the gift of music, just like her mama!

xoxox Kelly :)

Angie said...

What a precious family! I found your blog through someone else's and am so gald I did! I LOVE all the videos...keep them coming! You are a blessed family! I will keep you and your group in my prayers!

Blessings - Angie
LID 1/31/07
myheartsgivingbirth.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I'm hoping you get to travel home soon. It's so great she is loving her dad.

Laurie said...

Oh Kristy,

How you crack me up with the electrical sightings!!!! Aren't they a nightmare?? I spotted them all over Taiwan when I was there years ago, thinking how OSHA would shut them down if they were here. Third world countries are definitely unique and I love the writing characters that their language has. It's so artistic. Your pictures are wonderful and make me feel like I am there with you. And the videos of Ellie just melt my heart. I love her and you too. Three days and you are home with your kids and family, Woo Hoo!!! Praying for your safe travel home.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a wonderful, amazing post.... Ellie is just so beautiful and it was too cute seeing her emulate her daddy.
The pic of Mark leading the Bible study gave me chills... Praise the Lord!
Have you met my friend yet?????? You will love him and I know it will bless him as well to meet you.
Have you gone to the store, "A Gift From China" you will love it.
I wish I was there too.... My heart is in China.... hopefully one day I will return.
Love you

allie h said...

hey kristy ellie does look like mark!!!! its cute ha ha, loves allie h

Rachelle said...

Hey Kristy, hope all is going well. Hope your homecoming is coming up soon! We are still in CA, but leaving tomorrow (Monday) Sorry, we can't stay longer and head up to Oregon.

Walker said...

Hey Kristy!
Glad to see yall are doing well!! Looks like yall are having fun in every moment! And, what an Awesome picture of your hubby leading a bible study in China! Just Great!!!
love,
Keisha

Lori said...

Kristy,

I sure wish I would have been more involved when my Dad and Mom adopted my little sisters. I thought about that a lot on my route this morning. I guess I get to live it through you.

I just love following all of this.

Lori