Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Here!!!



We made it??!!! Oh. Yea, we made it!!

Unfortunately, this is all we see when trying to access almost everything:



But yes - we are safe and sound here in Beijing, and totally in AWE.

We cannot believe we are at this point.

Here is the most adorable little thing that met us at the airport;



WE. ARE. IN. CHINA. Join with me and say "woo hoo " !!
Going to bed now.

Hay, Jake, and Luke - we LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!!!

xoxoxoIn it for His glory ~

(ok, so when Kristy asked me to post for her if she couldn't, I never thought she'd really need me.
I'll post earlier in the day tomorrow!!
Can you believe our friend is in China . . . to get her daughter!!!???!
So excited for you guys!! -hugs- Amy in Oregon)

10 comments:

Amy in Oregon said...

YEAH!! you made it!!! enjoy your day!! sherry was our Beijing guide when we went to get Abby!! so glad you made it!!

Amy said...

Too Cool!!! Sleep good, and dream sweet!

Jewels of My Heart said...

WoooooHooooo! I am so excited. I checked my blog lines hoping to see a new post for you but was surprised when it was actually there. I am just overjoyed for you and your little Ellie Grace.
Embrace each moment of my beloved China.... So close to holding your daughter in your arms....
I am praying for all of you.
God's Speed
Daleea

Tonya said...

Congratulations on making it to Beijing! What an amazing journey it will be...we have been home only two week! We had Sherry as our guide and just LOVED her!!! Have a wonderful time!
God bless you, Tonya

Laurie said...

"WOO HOO" and thank the Lord. This is so wonderful, you are finally there and ready to meet Miss Ellie face to face and hug to hug!!!!Enjoy this time there before she comes to live here forever. I am so happy for you Kristy.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Rachelle said...

Glad you made it there safe and sound! Try to get some rest.

Lori said...

Way cool!! "Wooo Hooo" I am so happy for you folks. I can't wait to see that baby.

Love Ya,
Lori

Walker said...

YAY!!!! So glad you're there!!! Have fun & get some rest!
Keisha

Greg and Steph said...

WOO HOO!!!! We are so thrilled for you guys!! Take it all in! We are praying for you!! I cannot wait to see Ellie in your arms!
Love Y'all!
Steph

Garth & Rhondie said...

Thanks Amy for letting us know they are safe!

Pouring prayer over your family!!!!!!! Love ~ Rhondie