Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Right now I'm listening to a temper tantrum, so while that continues on in the background - I'll show you what Shanghai looks like.
First, Chinese laundry........


He did a pretty good job too!
Okay, now lets take a walk around.......

Notice the men hanging...


Inside one of the many malls around here....

Electrical nightmare......

Take a look at the umbrella...

Hanging out with mom and dad.
Bliss.




Did not know this was here!




Once again, we pooped her out.

Our hotel.
This is a beautiful park in front of our hotel.....



Okay. Thats all for now - I'm going to try for a 3rd post before bed - but right now
I need to attend to the princess. She's actually falling back asleep during this tantrum.......sigh.
She keeps saying "ma ma, na na".
Oh, baby girl......



5 comments:

Chelsea said...

you are so funny! Only an electrician would notice the 'electrical nightmare'! Made me laugh! We're heading for bed!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Looks like you got to explore the sights.... Hope your princess has another peaceful night.
God Bless You

Amy said...

I've seen those places. I've been to that Mall.
The Ma ma, na na is her nanny. Poor baby and poor you. It is sad to see them go through it. Is she accepting her papa at all? You look so tired. It will get better in a few days. I, and many others I'm sure are praying for you. Take a hot bath when she goes to sleep. Eat something besides KFC. Take good care of each other. I am sending you a hug!

Amy in Oregon said...

These Shanghai pictures are just amazing. what a city. thanks for sharing the city pictures:-) have a great night!!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Your daughter is beautiful and your pictures are awesome! I'm really enjoying following along! I was so happy to find Starbucks too!

~Lynn