Monday, February 11, 2008

10 more days to go


Our little man, last summer....



Oh me, oh my.
So much going on here.....I just haven't felt like I've had the time
to post anything!
I was informed today that I needed to post s.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g....
so in honor of Amy in Oregon, I'm going to try to post something
each and every day this week! Yea, right.
But I really am going to try!!!!


We are doing well, very, very well.
I cannot believe that I can now say that we'll be in China NEXT week.
Next week, guys!
AH.
In China, to pick up our little peanut:


Miss Ellie Grace.

So, besides all the wonderful little details that come from trying
to prepare for a trip like this; getting the kids ready, making sure
our farm is taken care of, getting the two of us ready -
I am hosting a baby shower
HERE THIS SATURDAY
for another wonderful friend, who's expecting next week!
Now really, how fun is this? I really am very excited to do this here at our place - it brings
something else to set my mind on for a bit.
No, I promise you I am not crazy !
I get to bless one of my friends, and be blessed at the same time!


OH !
I have a few things I need to catch up on here in
bloggy land - but for now I'm only able to do one:


The beautiful Keisha
awarded me this:


How sweet is she??
Thank you so much sweet bloggy friend!
Because of my wonderfully, full, blessed life right now (really!)
I am going to give this to only one:
Sweet Amy in Germany
Because she was my very first blog friend!
Love to ya girl!!
Okay.
Gotta run.
See you tomorrow..............?
haha
Blessings ~

10 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting a new picture of 'the girl'!!! what a cutie!!
Look - i finally have a bloggy account!!!!!!!!!!!
-Amy in Oregon

Rachelle said...

Counting the days down with you! P.S....How many times have you weighed your suitcases??? : )

Amy said...

I'm crying! I don't know if it's because of this beautiful honor you just gave me, or because I'm so happy you are finally going! I wish I could come to your babyshower! How fun! You are going to have a wonderful time in China. I can not wait!!!

Robin said...

Sweet, sweet Kristy.

How many times have I BEGUN comments to you over the past few weeks, but got interrupted before I could complete my thought? I don't understand it, but it was always on you, over and over again (if you check stats, they should bear that out :/).

Please know I've been celebrating right along your word cartwheels, so excited for all the changes in your family's life...and the ones that will be here before you know it! Your enthusiasm and love of Christ draws people, girlieQ...and that, is a beautifully glorifying thing :).

Hugs...prayers...and more!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wow! I love it when I'm just perusing through various blogs and stumble on one that makes me happy! Yours is that one today!

I immediately picked up on your positive spirit and trust and faith in God. Congratulations on your very exciting news. I wish you all the best as you get ready to travel to China to bring home your sweet girl. It will be a trip of a lifetime.

Our daughter is the apple of our eyes and we can't wait until we bring her mei mei home (which is a really LONG time still).

Many blessings~
Lisa
Mother to Lindy Li-Xiao, Chansha, Hunan
Logged in 11/7/07

Lori said...

Kristy,

I can feel your excitement through the computer.

I am so happy for you and your family.

Love you muchies,

Lori

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Kristy,
You shouldn't have..... I just got this beautiful package in the mail.... none of us could figure out what it was... I hadn't ordered anything... then I open it up and it is filled with sweet, delicious goodies. And your card and the beautiful words written inside..... Thank you so much... we are all enjoying them so much but you really shouldn't have!!!! You are leaving for China in a few days.... you shouldn't have gone and spent all that money!!!!!!! But I do thank you. YOu are too sweet. I did your blog for love of you and your precious Ellie.... there truly wasn't any need for you to send this gift... but once again, I say thank you.
God's Speed sweet friend,
Love,
Daleea

Laurie said...

Kristy,

I am so excited for you going NEXT WEEK I can hardly stand it. You are going to get to touch that precious face and look into those beautiful eyes for the very first time. You will cry, I just know it. The pictures here are so sweet. I hope your baby shower Saturday is just full of love and excitement for you and for your girlfriend. I love the award posted too. You deserve it for sure. Can you believe it? Ellie will be in the USA on March 5th? Your home is going to be humming so loud I will be able to hear it down here in So. Ca.!!!!!

Love and So Many Hugs,
Laurie in Ca.

Rachelle said...

It's a day passed yesterday, so where's the new stuff??? You think just because you're going on a big trip to pick up a new member of your family, updating the blog to satisfy us, isn't important?? Just kidding. I do hope in all your STUFF you will be dragging with you, your computer gets to go along.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I'm so excited to follow your journey! I saw your Starbucks icon on the sidebar. Make sure to go to Starbucks in Guangzhou! No White Chocolate Mocha though :( The Vanilla Latte is good!

~Lynn