Tuesday, January 08, 2008

And yet another prayer request....

Okay.
We are needing some serious prayer here folks.
We have just learned that we could possibly travel a
WEEK
FROM THURSDAY
with the next travel group.
Is this what God has in mind for our family?
Don't know.
But I do know we can certainly ask!!
WE NEED OUR
TRAVEL APPROVAL.
Would you please join together with us and lift up this request to our most amazing God?
*~*~*~*
Also,
as far as the whole fingerprinting thing (mentioned in post below) we went and got those done today.
We asked a gal that works there about the chance of having our paperwork sent out right away.
She wasn't sure, so we went on to have our printing done. She then came out to find us to let us know that she placed a call to the 'adoption officer' who handles all the paperwork for adoptions.
The adoption officer totally knew our case well, yes - I have been emailing them! and
said that she had a sticky note with our name on it to remind her to watch for our file
to come through - and that she would get it to us by the end of the
WEEK!!!
Being that there's no issue with the fingerprints......hmmmm, Mark?
JOKING.
Anyhow, if I could ask; could you pray over that whole situation too??
"whew"
Lots going on here folks!
But guess what?
My God is in control.
*~*
Thank you.
xoxo

8 comments:

Amy in oregon said...

ahhhhhhhh!! this is amazing!! come on, TA!!! in a situation like this, it's sure nice to know WHO is in charge!! pray, pray, pray!!!

Kimmy said...

I pray for you about this every day on my way to work . . . I am so excited for you. Each day that goes by is one day closer to meeting your little girl face-to-face! Soooooo exciting!!!

Amy said...

OK, I will just mark it as A WEEK FROM THURSDAY! You're right, God is in control...and you had better pack! I can not wait to read all about it! Blogger does not work well in China. If you want to e-mail me your pass word and log in name, I'll be glad to up date your blog for you when you are in China. You can e-mail the text and photos, and I'll post them for you. I was not able to read my blog in China part of the time, then amazingly on the last day I could read it. Let me know if you want me to do that for you! I'm on German time, 10 hours earlier then the USA. Can you tell I'm excited for you? I'm trilled!!!

Rachelle said...

I remember all too well, those frazzled times of everything needing to fall into place. God is there, He will complete this for you. We too, could not always see our blog in China, but we were always able to post to it, through blogger. Do you know, it was just over a year ago, that we "met"??

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Kristy..... I will be praying!!!!!!!!!! What a miracle it would be and how wonderful because I know that God will get all the glory as He so richly deserves!!!!!!
God's Speed
(stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you.... give me a few minutes though, as I am not done with the post.)

Walker said...

You are sooo Right! God is in control! If you do go then...you'll be traveling with a friend I just met in the bloggy world. Here's her address... (and she's traveling alone!)
http://www.arnett9.blogspot.com
Maybe you two could talk. She is a believer too. Wouldn't that be AWESOME, if yall traveled 2gether.?? Oh, Excitement Excitement!!

Lizard said...

AAAH-Kristy-you would be traveling with ME!!! Do they think they can get your TA that quickly??? WOW! Come on TA!!

Mom of 5 said...

Prayers said !!