Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So many blessings....


In so many ways.


We set up Ellie Grace's crib this past weekend.
Now it all seems so real!





We used all of my daughters bedding from when she was a baby (12 years ago!), even all the pictures. To me, God provided all of this - who would of known that I would of pulled all this out 12 years later for a new little peanut? I'm amazed; we don't have the extra $$ (cause we're in the middle of an adoption folks !!) for me to be running out and purchasing all new stuff, and yet God graciously is allowing me to have a beautiful room for this child........all without spending a dime!





We've had so many big and little blessings come our way - friends helping us out financially, my husband getting an unexpected bonus at work, hearing my children pray for their new sister every day, even PRECIOUS dresses from a sweet friend:




Can you say YUMMY ?????

I have much to be thankful for.......
Have a blessed, wonderful Thanksgiving.
Much love xoxo

13 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kristy! The room is beautiful! Wow . . . 12 years later and it all still looks great!
Have a great day. ((HUGS))
Kimmy

Steffie B. said...

Happy Thanhksgiving to your family....the room looks beautiful!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Her room is beautiful... I love her bedding and how special that it was her big sisters.
He is faithful and I love how you share how His blessings rain on you and all the glory goes to God!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

It's so beautiful! I love the butterflies! Those dresses are going to look wonderful on her in a year or two! She is going to be so blessed by the love of her new family! Happy Thanksgiving.

Laurie said...

How special for Miss Ellie to have her room decorated with her big sisters memories. Double the joy for you as you remember your daughter and now your new forever daughter. How blessed are you dear friend? Miss Ellie will be a West Coast Girl soon.
Have a fantastic day in every way.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Rachelle said...

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving. I too was shocked to be getting our crib out again, 10 years later, but.......you are right, God knew.
BTW....still waiting on my package to arrive, so I can mail it to you.

Lori said...

That little girl is going to have such a loving welcome home from her Mommy and Daddy. I am really getting excited for you, so is my mom. Everytime I see my two sister's I think of you. They are such beautiful little girls and they both love Jesus. My Dad and Mom have given them the gift of knowing and learning about Jesus. I know that little one of yours will have the same opportunities.

Blessings Dear friend,

Lori

Roy and Lori said...

Wow ..... the room looks beautiful.
Very nice! Have a great holiday
season!

e-Mom said...

I love coming here. You give me such a lift! Everything in your nursery looks brand new! You're SO blessed. Thanks for sharing your bounty with us. (((Hugs)))

Walker said...

AWWWW!! Congrats! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, (I got it from Steph's blog) but I got a shock! I'm so happy for you! I know you must still be smiling!! She is so beautiful. She is a 1 mth. older than Faith, our baby girl from China! God has truly blessed you guys!!!
Keisha
PS. She's gonna love her new room!!!!

Lori said...

I thought I'd stop in to see if we had any updates! I can't wait to come here and see you holding your new baby girl!

EEEEMommy said...

I found your blog via the Random Blogger button on the CWO link, and just had to leave a comment saying, Congratulations! How exciting for you all! We've prayed about adoption...maybe someday. :)
Blessings,
Angel

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Ellie!!! Can't wait to meet you and have you play with Abby.
-Amy (in Oregon)