Tuesday, November 13, 2007






I feel like I should post something, but not a whole lot comes to mind!


Of course, we are still over the moon with our sweet Ellie Grace - it's all we talk about now, China and Ellie!

All the necessary paperwork is in China, and we are in the wait process once again - it's all good.
shhhhh - there has been talk that we might go before the end of the year !
PRAY !!!!
I'm using this time to nest.
Seriously.
Someone said to me, 'your in your 7th month right now' - I have this urgency to get things done !!!!!!!
Kinda crazy. Organizing everything, going through EVERYTHING. Getting hung up on silly things; I've been obsessed lately with getting a bookcase.

Yea, a bookcase.
How dumb is this?
I NEED one though! I'm re-organizing my boy's room and darn it, I tell ya, a bookcase will just make my life right.
ohhhh, this girl is losing it !
I sit here and think, I can't go to China until I get all this stuff done and find this GOOFY bookcase - I've lived on Craig*list lately, trying to find THE right one.....

oh my.
SEE? Now that I've given you a little glimpse into my strange life, am I not crazy ??
Will you still be my friend??
B..u..t..,
God is good. He's right here, the whole time, comforting, giving me peace. Really !!!
Thanks Lord.
Amazing.
I have the most incredible friends that God has given me. They are right here for me, offering to do what-anything-ever they can!!!!
One friend, came over last week and cleaned my bathrooms.
YOU GUYS ! She cleaned my bathrooms, ~just because she's precious and can read her dear friends heart. Wow.
Little things like that, I'm so blessed. Friendships are beautiful, aren't they?

Ooo.
I want to give a love to my MAN; who I know reads this !
Have I told you lately how incredible you are?
Well, you are.
I love you.
Okay, that's all. But actually it's a LOT !!
;o)

Have a blessed day guys!
xoxoxo




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

kristy,
i think you're wonderful!! A bookcase is a good reason to go to the new IKEA!! always need a reason to go there!! have fun nesting. enjoy the journey!
hugs, Amy in Oregon

Jewels of My Heart said...

You are so cute! I can feel your excitement in your words... I found myself reading faster and faster because I imagine you in a flurry of activity.
What a miracle it would be for God to open the door for you to bring your daughter home this year! He is able and His timing is perfect! Will be praying!!!!!!
Happy Nesting and happy book case hunting. hehee
God's Speed

amy said...

what a fabulous post and what a sweet face

Laurie said...

Sure sounds to me like Miss Ellie's mom is coming up on the home stretch and wants to be ready for the great day. Nesting is good, is a bookcase all you have left to do?:) Wow, I have to tell you that your friend up there "loves you big" to clean your bathrooms. That was so sweet of her and that falls in the category of washing someones feet in love, in my book. I am glad to know you feel God right there with you and you have peace as you can hardly wait to bring that girl home. Praying for it to be SOON for you.

Have a really great day!!
Laurie in Ca.
PS. Does nesting mean no novels?:)
Okay, Bye!

Amy said...

I moved a book case when I was 9 months pregnat with Jessica. Sounds right! I wish I had friends that just came over and cleaned my bathrooms! Cool! Very Cool!

Rachelle said...

You are definately on a high girl!!! I can "hear" it in your writing! Praying it all moves along quickly!

e-Mom said...

Over the moon, indeed!!! Love that.

I wish I had your nesting urge. Just can't seem to get motivated to clean and organize. With the holidays coming, I must do something.

Bless you. I feel your excitement!

Hugs, e-Mom

Lori said...

Oh Kristy,

I am so very excited for you! This all brings back so many memories. I remember my mom doing the same kind of things. I guess, I can relate better to what my mom went through by reading your post.

I don't know how this happened but my Step-dad and mom just happened to go to the same restaurant after church on Sunday that we went to. Well, just guess what my mom and I ended up talking about. Yes, you my dear and what you will be going through in the coming months.

I hope you prayers are being lifted up from Michigan.

I sure pray you get that bookcase of yours. : )

Robin said...

How can ANYBODY reading your precious words not be doing empathetic cartwheels right there with ya (I'll send you the bill for my chiropractor! When I get one, that is .... ;) ).

Can't wait to see y'all pick her up, no matter when that is. In the meantime, praying for you and all the details (both known and yet to be known).

peace :)

Kimmy said...

You make me laugh! Reading this post, I felt like you and I were actually in the same room together, and I was "listening" to you go on and on about all that is exciting and thrilling to you right now! I'm so happy for you and you and your little Ellie are in my prayers every day!

Steffie B. said...

I am so thrilled for you.....have a great weekend!