Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wisconsin....

Well, here we are in beautiful Wisconsin!
You'd think I was in paradise, because thats what I feel like - my mornings are spent doing whatever I please -
the man has class every morning, so I get up when I want, enjoy breakfast when I want to, workout for as long as I want to, read, read and read some more......

Bliss.
It doesn't take much to please me.
Or my man, read on-

we found out that Wisconsin is home to one of the very few ( okay, maybe there's more than a few!) "Cabela's" stores. For those of you who don't know; Cabela's is a outdoor, hunting, fishing, etc. (actually, much more 'etc' !!) catalog for those who enjoy everything outdoors.



We are huge fans.
Who have only ever shopped by catalog.
You think my man had won the lottery when he found out it was only 20 miles from our hotel.............he was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.

We spent 3 hours in this place.








Hey, like I said; I'm easy to please - and seeing my man get all excited over his dream store was worth every minute of those 3 hours !

Plus, I did buy some cool stuff !!

Blessings to you all ~ and to everyone back home; we love and miss you!!

xoxo

10 comments:

Kimmy said...

Oh my goodness. Wayne would be drooling over those pics. We get the Cabela's catalog but have yet to order anything. I think I'll have to take Wayne to Wisconsin sometime, just so that he can visit this store!

Lori said...

How awesome! We have a Cabela's about 20 mintues from my house so I guess I've never had to drive fare to get to it. The first time we went, we did take the kids and spent a lot of time their. My friend is going to be in Wisconsin next week visiting her sister. That is where she is from.

It sure sounds like you are enjoying yourself.

Lori

Jan Parrish said...

I'm having fun browsing your blog. I especially like your Starbucks photo on your profile. :)

e-Mom said...

Looks like you're having a blast!!! I've never heard of Cabelas before, so thanks for the tip! Hugs, e-Mom

Rachelle said...

We have lots of Cabelas in Nebraska. That's where it started you know. Come visit me, and we'll go shopping.

chelsea said...

Blessings lady! Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I'm so glad! Have a safe trip home and hope to see ya this weekend! (Yes, the trip was canceled, kids are doing great now but I'm still hackin up my left lung. Goin to see the doc AGAIN tomorrow.)

Hugs!
Chelsea

Lori said...

I can't wait to read all about your week!

DidiLyn said...

Okay, hold on just a sec. I am reading through random "Christian Women Online" blogs, minding my own business, when yours pops up. There you are in Fon Du Lac (I grew up in La Crosse) and in a Cabela's super store. (we've been known to vacation near them)But wait! You have a GSCC link on the side and that is MY church! And Randy and Nanci A. from EPM are MY friends! So why don't WE know each other???
LOL!!
Come visit...
Diane Meyer, from Wisconsin, now Welches, and GSCC.

Steffie B. said...

Hey....any time with the man is good when you don't have the kids! Great for the marriage! Glad you had fun! ;)

Robin said...

I've never heard of it either, but I KNOW my hubster would like it, too. Home improvement...outdoors stuff...kinda like when I wander into a kitchen store. Yumm-eee!

Plus, this place look liked it had plenty to entertain you, too.