Saturday, September 08, 2007

We're back........
after 870 miles of driving around Oregon for the past week, it's so good to be home.
But I'd turn right around and do it again tomorrow if I could.
We had an amazing time.
From the mountains to the coast, marveling in God's creation - getting to spend all that time together as family.........does it get much better than that?


I'll be back soon with more pics
**Amy W. - we soooo enjoyed your family, thank you for having us. You guys are truly amazing. After we left the man says "oh man, we didn't take any pictures with them"!
(cause you know they would of been blog material!)
My family has not stopped talking about your family.
We love you guys!
Thanks again.
**hugs**
Your picture inspired me to do this one!!

7 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Welcome Home..... glad you had a fantastic time...

Amy (in Oregon) said...

We are so glad you made it home!! We had a wonderful time with you all, too. I can't get your picture to download on my computer . . . stinkin dial-up!! email it to me, please:-)
love you tons!!!

amy said...

Glad you had fun, cant wait to see more pics!

Amy said...

I would love to drive around Oregen with my family! Some year! One week is too short isn't it!

Lori said...

I love the picture! I do miss my home schooling days, you lose a lot of freedom when they are in the public school system.

I can't wait to read more about your vacation.

Lor

Kimmy said...

That picture is so cool. I'm glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation.

e-Mom said...

Neat photo. Yours? How do you get the sepia tones? Hugs!