Friday, September 21, 2007

This might seem like a silly post, but.......

Have you ever looked out your windows?

I know.....DUH!



For some reason this morning - I was in awe, looking outside. It probably helps that it was a BEAUTIFUL Fall morning here in Oregon. Look how the sun is just hitting the trees.
But, to really look. To realize all that we have been blessed with. To gaze at God's amazing creation.

Whoa.



You don't have to go very far to see all thats around you - how very rich you really are, do you?
Just look.


I LOVE the sunlight in this one.
Have a blessed weekend !
xoxo

8 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! Your view is beautiful!
Have a wonderful weekend, Kristy!

e-Mom said...

A lovely home, and a lovely view. Hugs!

Lori said...

Contentment is how these pictures make me feel. A blessed weekend to you.

Lori

amy said...

Love moments like that! What a beautiful window@!

Amy said...

Hey, I love your yard! You have nice windows! Would you be able to meet me in Salem at the Enchanted forest next week? Maybe on a week from Tuesday or so?

Amy said...

I leave at 1:30 pm from PDX on the 7th. Maybe at the airport? It's Sunday so it would mean missing church I think!

Lori said...

I just dropped in to see how your week was going. Did I miss an update on your adoption process?

Lori

Jan Parrish said...

Yes, what a blessing. God is so good. :)You've got a great attitude of gratitude. Keep it up.