Thursday, September 20, 2007


Hey all.
Life is good.
We're back into the full swing of homeschooling, and enjoying every minute of it! Lots going on, exciting things that God is doing - teaching me, growing me, letting me see how incredible He really is......
This post is just to touch base with all of you - know that, for some reason, I've been praying for each of you. I have even been awakened in the middle of the night to do so.
Amazing.
Don't even 'know' you (IRL) - and yet at times I think of your names specifically, and pray.
Anyhow -
if you have a minute, would you go visit these folks?
Read what they're going through, leave a comment, or just pray for them.
Here is the link.
Giving Praise to His Name,
Kristy

3 comments:

amy said...

will be happy to pray and visit..have a great day

Kimmy said...

Hey, Kristy. I just visited this family through another friend's blog. And yes, I'm praying for them and their sweet girl.

Jan Parrish said...

Hi Kristy -

I saw your post on Kimmy's blog and I had to stop on by and see your cloud pics. I'm all about clouds as you can see on my blog if you stop over.

Just a word of encouragement, though the days may get difficult, homeschooling is a real blessing. We homeschooled for 12 years I don't regret a single day. Be blessed. :)