Friday, July 06, 2007

Lots of cuteness

Oh my goodness gracious!
Is this not the cutest little peanut ever ??
ooOo, I just want to squeeze those little cheeks......
This is Miss Abby, (whom I introduced on my blog awhile ago) who came home from China last November. I cannot believe how much she's grown!!!!
Look at this! Do ya think she's up to something??

Okay, I must tell you all about her mom; my wonderful friend, Amy.
Amy, who won't own a blog, the stinker is one of the most amazing people you could ever meet. Really.
She has held my hand throughout this entire adoption. I would be LOST without her.
Again, really.
Thank you sweet friend of mine. Just knowing that your praying for us, means more to me than you'll ever know.
I am overjoyed looking at your daughters precious little face....
Love you bunches.

So, since this is my blog (and Amy, you don't have one)
I am going to be the nerd that I am, and create my OWN award to give out: the cool person award!
Amy, YOU are the first recipient.
You will probably be the envy of all - but my friend, you deserve it.
Look at all the hard work I put into that.
Coming from someone who has yet to get a cool header thingy on her blog.......someday.
Hey guys ~ Have a WONDERFUL, enjoy the sun, love on your family, God Blessed weekend !!!!!!!!!
**hugs**

2 comments:

Robin said...

I hope Amy understands how precious this is (and by your sweet description of her, I'm sure she does). Color me impressed...somehow your little award strikes me as uber-cool...kinda sweet in a spastic kind of way, and I mean that as a complete compliment--it made me smile :).

Amy (in oregon - the one without a blog) said...

Trust me, I definately know what an honor this is . . . Kristy is a wonderful, kind, caring, precious person and i am blessed to know her outside of bloggyland (i think that's her word)!! Can't wait for Kristy to be posting pictures of her sweet little one . . . we're praying for her!! BUT, in the meantime, thanks for thinking of my girl AND for the wonderful award! I feel special :-)
love and hugs! -Amy