Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It's July already????


..........................been so busy, I tell ya; 'summer bloggin' (as coined by Robin) is much harder to do! But - life is good, Seattle was AWESOME, and I even have some cute wedding pictures to show ya.
All that I have time for right now, is just a few of the wedding......my BEAUTIFUL niece got married last week, and my oldest peep was a junior bridesmaid (she's the shortest one in the group!! besides the ring bearer ! )



~~~ me and my peep ~~~
Oops! Gotta fix that red-eye!
I'll be back with more from our trip up North.....
Have a great day guys !!
xoxoxo

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

Kristy, those pictures are amazing! Actually, it's the entire wedding party that looks amazing! The dresses, the flowers, the hair--WOW! Somtimes I wish I could get married all over again because nowadays brides and the bridal party just look so much. . . better! Your niece is beautiful and so is your daughter. Thanks for the update. I've missed you.

e-Mom said...

Wow, love all that gorgeous pink! Your peep is a cutie pie. Looks like you had some major fun up this way. I agree, summer blogging is a challenge. :~) Have a blessed Fourth of July!

Amy said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. Beautiful bride. Beautiful Peep and Beautiful you... love the picture of you and your daughter.

Rachelle said...

Love the pictures, hope you are enjoying your summer!

Lori said...

Ohhh, I just love the pictures! Your daughter is beautiful.

I pray you had a great 4th.

Lori

Robin said...

That IS a great picture of you and your baby :). And the sassy picture of the bride and her entourage...too cute!

Does the term "summer bloggin'" remind you of "Summer Lovin'" from "Grease"? I'm humming it even as I type.