Tuesday, May 29, 2007





We decided to do what millions of others do on the 3-day Memorial Weekend......
go camping.
Oh yes.


With the campground full, the beer drinking at it's finest (no, no, NOT me - but the wonderful "neighbors" of ours), the music at it's loudest (again; the neighbor) and the beautiful Oregon rainy coastal weather.....
Oh yes.
Seriously, we had a lot of fun. I love my family, and just being together (squeezed in our tiny camper) makes me smile.







Oh my word. Is he not the cutest thing ever???

Hey! I'll even show ya what we camped in....are you ready?
Ya sure?







Oh yea, ain't she a beaut...??


I must say; I really like the way the lights hang about so nicely, don't you?
But once again, we had a great time together.

Look at what God did:


Isn't that stunning? Just beautiful!

Thanks, Lord.

Have a great week guys!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds great to me!!!Your son is the cutest!!! And Oregon is the best!!!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh Kristy, is that the view you had from your camper??? Who cares what your camper looks like, when you have this to look at. We went boating in Kansas, not even a good lake to go to in Nebraska. You're too lucky!!

Mom of 5 said...

Beautiful !!
Great pictures.

Kimmy said...

What a great spot to camp! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'd love to travel to Oregon someday . . . Take care!

Lori said...

Yes, I do have to say God has blessed you mightly.

I also wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers yesterday. I really needed them. It help me get through a difficult day.

Blessings,

Lori

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a cutie patootie! Overall it sounds like I blast. Love your camper with the lights. Too fun and the neighbors helped to make it memorable I am sure.
Have a great week.

e-Mom said...

Fun, fun, fun. Love the lights you've strung on your camper. That shot of your son in the yellow jacket is publishable... it's adorable! Glad you had such a wonderful time camping with your family. :~)

Sophie's Mom said...

What a beautiful view... where did you go camping? Your son is adorable!
Christine

Robin said...

That view...THAT VIEW! I can only imagine it in person! SPECTACULAR! We were roughing it, too. At Harbour Town Yacht club...in a one-bedroom condo...the kids shared the den.

That's roughing it, isn't it?

Just kidding, camping is its own special world--my kids LURVE it (thank goodness their daddy does, too...cause I'm a big sissy! I hear bears all night!).