Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good Morning!

Agh -I am so not a savvy blogger yet, I'm lucky if I can figure out how to type my name.
I put a link to the right over there, and it's all off center and such.
Oh well.
At least I got it to post!
So now I'm asking all my bloggy friends to listen to it.
You will be changed.
I first heard this a number of months ago - and have listened many times since. I don't even have words........
God has used this mightily. You would not even begin to believe the conversations I have been privileged to be a part of after others have heard Mr. Washers sermon......
I won't say anymore, except to encourage you to listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Newbie to your blog. :)

I am on my way out the door to pick up kids but I plan to listen to this over the weekend. :) I can't wait.
-Tanya
If you would like,e-mail me at tbaksha@sbcglobalDOTCOM and I will send you the link to my blog. :)

Lori said...

Have a great weekend and thank you for the sermon. I'll be away from blogging for a bit. I have to get things in order for my sons graduation party. I just wanted to let you know what a blessing you are to me. If your ever in MI look me up.