Monday, May 14, 2007

Ah yes, I now have the joy of being tagged and trying to figure out what
to write about me-self!
The wonderful, lovely Emom gave me this honor.
yikes.
Seven Things About Myself
~~~~~~~~
  1. I grew up in a town about 10 miles or so from where I live now, called Boring Oregon. Really. There is such a place!!
  2. I am a country girl at heart. Hate the city.
  3. When I was in grade school my front teeth stuck out so far I had nick names like "bucky beaver" and was told I could eat corn on the cob without opening my mouth. stop laughing.
  4. I have freckles.
  5. I LOVE reading my Bible. Every time I open it, I learn something new!
  6. I am not into all the fads or movements, if you will. In fact, I go against a lot of what even 'Christian circles' go with..... oh yea baby ~ bring it on.
  7. I seek to serve, honor , and obey Jesus Christ in my life. Making him Lord of all. Of everything that I am.

(I get to have a #8....my blog.) I LOVE my handsomesexyfunnycrazyhardworkin'hunk'o'man.

Okay, so I am going to be kind and not tag anyone here. Unless you really want to do this - then hey, go for it!

Hope you all had an awesome Mothers Day. I did!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

e-Mom said...

Thanks for playing.

Boring, Oregon? Too cute. I love it. We live in same part of the world!

Your faith is wonderful! And I'm thrilled you love your husband. I hope you tell us what you did for Mother's Day.

(((Hugs))) e-Mom

Amy said...

Is there a hospital in Boring? I'm a city girl myself! I also love my man! I love Jesus!

Lori said...

It was great to get to know you better. I love your style.

Lori

Kimmy said...

Thanks for the info. I love finding out "tidbits" about my on-line friends. Have a great day!

Jewels of My Heart said...

No wonder I like you so much... You are my kind of people!