Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wanted to blog about something


Since my man and my daughter ran to the store, and the boys are watching a movie......

SO - I wanted to brag about where we went to dinner the other night.

Yup. There it is, and it was AMAZING!

Oh yes.

One of them all-you-can-shovel-into-your-gut meals. I would not be kidding you: we ATE. I had so many crab legs, among other things.........the most fantastic food ever!

But the best part was the company.

My husband is my absolute best friend on this earth. There is never a dull moment with him around - he is so much stinkin fun !

And, our dear friends - D & D, you guys are the best! We love you both so much - thanks for such a fun evening.

Ahh yes - life is good. ( and I'm still full! )

1 comment:

Robin said...

OF COURSE, we were destined to be bloggity friends--you use the word "stinkin' " just like me :).