Friday, January 05, 2007

Whats the matter with me??


Could it be that I haven't had sugar in over a week? I know it must affect the brain in someway? I am actually doing very well with staying away from....well, junk! Losing weight is my main goal, but eating healthy and being healthy is in there too.

I must comment that I also feel better too; I don't feel as tired all the time anymore - which is extremely nice! I'm sure the fact that I'm also working out again is helping a great deal too......
Or, could it be that all this week I've had a 3yr old that has had the stomach flu - and now just this morning at 4:00am my other precious son let me know that he now has it too......
Simply put - I have felt bummed out this week.
This adoption always raises questions in my mind; "Lord is this really meant to be?"
Sometimes it really seems uncertain. We are also in the process of having to renew our 171......don't need to go into that; you fellow adoptees know what I'm talking about.
Okay, there is more and I want to be 'real' with you all here BUT:
Don't get me wrong - my joy and my strength are in my Lord and Savior - period. That will never be taken from me.
Romans 15:4For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
So now I have more that I want to say - but with this flu in our home......lets just say I'm needed right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I posted a comment last night, but for some reason it did not post. I am sorry you’re going through it! I think it is easier for me to fight the fight because I have a picture of Sarah. She is very real. I could never think of stopping...and you know it has not been all together easy! Your child has already been born. They may be too young to understand their need for a family...but they do need a family. Their entire future will be better because of you. They will have health, security, education, and even a chance to know God because of you! Climb whatever mountain you must climb, but do not stop...you will get there! Believe me, it may not be an easy road...but one well worth traveling! Big hugs, Amy