Monday, January 01, 2007

Right On 2007 !!

Happy New Year to all !
It's kinda fun to think ahead into 2007- think about it. What will happen? What changes are going to take place in your life? We have absolutely NO idea. None. Well, I guess if your pregnant, your going to know that outcome, and things like that.
I guess what I'm getting at is that even though we have no idea whats in store for us in 2007 - we should look to the future with excitement. Really! Embrace it.
For me, I get excited when I think about what God is going to do this year in my, and my family, life. Not necessarily does that mean it's all going to be easy going either.
That's alright. I know where my strength comes from.

So hey my cool friends; say" woo hoo" to the new year! Smile.

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
Proverbs 31:25

And hey, precious Stephanie in Alabama, Sweet Amy in Germany and The coolest 'pal' Angela in Arizona - we are looking at CHINA in 2007, aren't we????!!!!

May the Lord richly bless you in 2007!

(and now that my man reads my blog; YOU ROCK)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!!! 2007 is here. I had such a fun time reading what you had to say. I need to throw out my sugar too! Ha! Ha! Love ya....Rhondie