Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lets pray!

I spent some time this morning praying.
I try to do this every morning, but I must say it does not always happen.
Anyhow, where am I going with this? Oh yea- that I really want to improve on this; to bring my entire day before Him.
I always have the main things; this adoption, homeschooling for the particular day, my husbands safety at work (remember? He's the MAN) and that my actions as a wife, a mother, and a friend would be what God would have of me.
All throughout the day I am constantly mentioning "little things" to God.
How cool is that? That we can, at any minute- any where, talk to our Creator! Pretty amazing if you ask me. I don't think I can truly wrap my pea brain around that - that the CREATOR of it ALL, hears what I , little me, has to say!
I love it.
It's also so exciting to see what He is doing in others lives as you pray for them.
Great. I had something that I was going to say and now I've completely lost it. Ugh.
Anywho, I want to be someone who is known that I never did it alone in this life - that I brought it all before Him.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

4 comments:

Kristy G. said...

I'm commenting on my own blog - how tacky am I? Does this post make ANY sense at all?????
Hey - you know, sexy hubby of mine, you can leave me a comment on here....!
Kristy - "the-tacky-blogger-who-comments-on-her-own-blog"

Amy W. said...

Kristy G. you crack me up and make me smile!! Yes, it makes sense, and i really needed it tonight! Thanks for being sweet you, my friend!
-Amy (in oregon)

Amy said...

Hi Kristy, I need that prayer now! China just added a new requirement for the SN families. This extra paper will make the process about 3 weeks longer! I am feeling kicked! I will live...but it hurts! The joy of the Lord is my strength...and I am putting that to the test!
The other Amy (also from Oregon, but now so far from home).

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy, I wanted to give you this adoption grant information. It might be a help to you.

http://www.kingdomkidsadoption.org
Also, I've read allot of families have garage sales to raise extra money for adoption. They ask friends and family to give good stuff for the sale, and get help doing it. You probably have friends who would love to help.
- Amy Heymann