Friday, December 29, 2006

He is the Man !

( this is hubby, with daughter in lap- and her best friend)
This is the day we said " I do ". Today is our anniversary - and I am so in love with my man.

You - have brought me much joy
You - have made me a better person
You - really are the man of my dreams
You - make me proud to share your last name
You - make marriage better every year
You - show me what a true man of God looks like
You - are the best daddy I know
You - are my biggest fan ( and I am yours ! )
You - are the man
You - are so devoted to us, thank you.
You - are everything to me and so much more.....
You - ROCK !
Happy 16th Anniversary, to the most amazing dude in the world ! I love you.

Your- Happy, Content, Crazy about You- wife xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Kristy-
thank you for posting on my blog. We have a lot in common. Beside picking the same name for our adopted daughters, our husbands are named Mark, we have 3 other children each and we are each involved in agricuture. (We live on a farm in SE Nebraska.) We are both deeply in love with our husbands too!
This whole process has amazed me, to see how God hooks up people like us. I so empathize with you on your earlier blog "So Why China". Maybe you read so of my struggles with choosing to adopt on my blog. Anyway, I would love to chat more, feel free to email me at meweers@diodecom.net

Rachelle (Ellie Grace's mom)