Thursday, November 16, 2006

This Book has it all

Okay Steph ~ this is for you (and me too !! )...you know I'm praying!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior."
2 Samuel 2-3

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6


"Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart." Colossians 3:15


Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn…Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him.” Psalm 37:3-7

I'll tell you folks - this Book was not written to be collecting dust somewhere in our homes, it has answers baby !! ( and a whole lot more !)
Yup - it's the BIBLE !

No comments: