Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It doesn't seem real

We had the most exciting morning today !


We got up early and rushed to the airport to meet the new addition to our dear friends family ~




Miss Abby, you are about the sweetest and cutest thing ever! Just precious.......!! This was the only picture that I was able to catch of her ( my other one's had people in the way !) In this picture my friend and I are about to hug for the first time, and then what the camera (thankfully) doesn't show it that we both burst into tears!!! Meanwhile, Abby still being as cute as ever. Even as the flight attendants got off, they were telling us how sweet she was before we even had the chance to meet her !

Another cool thing to this story is that my cute friend ( sorry about your head being cut off, A. !!) is celebrating her BIRTHDAY today as well ! Happy, happy Birthday xoxo !!

It is so hard to believe that this will be us soon???!!! It still doesn't seem real !

Well, I just want to say - God Bless this precious family - and I hope you all get some sleep tonight!! (also A. : I love , I mean LOVE your mom and dad ! They are sooo very sweet)

Marveling in His grace ~ K. **smiling**

3 comments:

Greg and Steph said...

How Wonderful! I have been thinking about them all day! I am so glad that y'all were able to be there! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us! It really encourages me!
Love ya bunches!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kristy, for coming and meeting us at the airport . . . i'll have to send you a better picture of us! ugh!! can't wait for your turn!!
Hugs, Amy

Mary Lee said...

How precious! Your turn will come soon - and we know God has/is blessing you in all you continue to do for His glory. Adoption is truly a heart-choice sent from God's heart! Bless you all!