Monday, November 06, 2006

The Big " 35"


My sister-in-law told me I can now officially say I'm in my mid-thirties. I turned 35 last week, and I think it was one of the most meaningful birthdays yet ! So many little " China " surprises!
My other sister-in-law had this bracelet made for me. She told the person who makes these she wanted one with a locket so that I could have a little prayer tucked inside for Ellie.
When I opened the box, there was a little bracelet inside for Ellie !!!!! What is so sweet is that my SIL didn't even know that Janel ( bracelet lady!) had added Ellie's bracelet. ***smiles***

ugh - I have GOT to fix the date on our camera - it's not June 6 folks !!!

Thanks Lord, for such a wonderful birthday - and for such wonderful people that you have placed in my life! ( even the ones Lord, that live in Alabama and I, on purpose, didn't let on that I had a birthday...tee hee !! ) Love you my sweet friend !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday from me!
- Amy Heymann
your long lost sister in Germany