Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reflecting......

This is mainly to my adoption friends out there:
This past week I have been thinking over this whole adoption journey so far. From seeing God provide up to this point, to becoming more educated in the whole adoption process, to daydreaming about our new daughter........and the list goes on and on and on.
But I think right now where I stand amazed is the people we've met on this journey. I am truly speechless. That God would care so much for me that He would even place people in my life ( that most I will probably never meet ) that would have such an impact on me.
I recently introduced myself on a new adoption group site, and could not believe the response I received ! I had folks emailing me personally that wanted to get to know us better ! The " friendships" are priceless, and I have always thought " even if this adoption never came to be, the people we have met along the way have been soooo worth it !!" Now mind you, I want the end result to be my baby girl !!!!!
I know that I have made friendships that will last for this lifetime and onto the next (Eternity!!) :o) !
( Steph - that would definitely be you !!! xoxo )
I say it all the time ~ I am so incredibly blessed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for...finding my blog? I'm glad I found yours too. :-) It's encouraging to see others wait on the Lord through the process too.

Mary
oneblessedfamily.com