Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Amazing how a song can move you

I have got to post the words to this song. It's called "Your Grace Still Amazes Me" by Shawn Craig & Connie Harrington.
Over the past couple of years I have been asked to sing it , and each time I am left overwhelmed. Speechless.
This song is completely my heart:

My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy's like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence - I stand in wonder once again

Your grace, still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
Cause your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Savior, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there's no way to repay you
Only to offer You my praise

I am a person who seeks to serve, honor and obey an amazing God in all I say - I do - and I am.....
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

There's not much more to say.
My signature says what I'm all about:

In it for His glory -

Kristy

No comments: