Thursday, July 27, 2006

Joy


Psalms 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful song, know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.


How can you not be encouraged after reading that ?

You know, I don't have this picture perfect life - I don't have it 'all together' - and I have daily struggles that I have to live with - BUT, I choose to trust in my eternal God; I can't do it alone ! Trusting in Him is the best place to be, in the good times and bad.

Thanks God ~ you rock !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Thanks for being so open and honest in your blogging.

ForHim <><