Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh so sweet

My dear friend had her baby girl on Tuesday. She is oh so precious! Just yummy!
Walking into this particular hospital was a trip for me; it's where I had all 3 of my kids and I haven't been back there since. I had a quiet moment to myself, and hear the quietness of the room ( yes!) and even the smells.....it was just weird. I'm kinda like that anyway; smells, sounds anything can bring me right back to a moment - and then to see that baby, oh my ! BUT- it's all good; I want more kids, I just don't want to birth them!! Thank you Jesus, for this adoption !! ;o)
So I'm singing for the dedication at a church for this little one, I-am-not-gonna-make-it !! Ahh!Whenever I practice it I turn into mush.
**** HEY !! ****
Big news here : I can't believe I haven't said anything- we're pretty sure we have a name for our daughter......well at least a first name: Hannah.
Now we've been told that this is one of the most used names in the adoption world, but do I care? We actually couldn't decide when we named Haylie if she would be a Hannah or not. So we had always said if we had another girl we thought it would be cute to have a Haylie and a Hannah !
Knowing us tho' we'll probably end up changing it a few times !!




1 comment:

yo4rker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.