Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What a difference a click makes

I happened upon 2 different websites, one after the other, today. The first one I looked at was a person who was very upset and angry with the wait times that we are all enduring right now. The very next site I came to was a couple who just yesterday for the first time held their new Chinese daughter in their arms. This couple has experienced the loss of not one but two of their birth children....................
I can relate with both ~ and yet which is easier; getting angry over everything or rising above it all and knowing that there is a plan in our lives going on moment by moment, day by day? I have to say that I am not at all judging anyone here - it's not my job. But doesn't it seem that we can make life much more enjoyable by choosing how we will react? Making that choice is not always easy, believe me I know ! Only by God's grace can I even try !
Hmmm.....I don't know, just my own random thoughts ~ MY blog, MY thoughts ~ ah, the beauty of this blogging !

1 comment:

robbinshood said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»