Wednesday, May 31, 2006

' Tis beautiful my friends


ah, the joys of dial-up! I am trying my hardest to post a picture of our (plant) nursery. It truly is amazing this time of year as the only type of stock we grow are all in bloom. I'm just wondering where the picture is at??!!
The other day our neighbor made the comment that when he looks out his window it's like he has his own personal bouquet- sweet man ! Gardening, plants and flowers are a passion of mine. I seem to not be able to get enough of it. I can go and spend way to much - and that's even with a discount ( I'm able to purchase at wholesale prices most of the time- woo hoo!)
Okay, the picture just now made it! Notice the rows of colors - this picture for one is way too small, and two doesn't do it justice. This is what I get to look out at of my front windows.......
so back to the spending to much- I'm really trying to be good. My awesome hunk of a man ( sorry, cheesy, I know - but true!) works hard for us and I am blessed to be able to stay at home. I feel I need to honor him by not blowing $$ on my every whim. Which I tend to do - I'm an awful impulse buyer. Not to mention that it honors God by me having self-control ( fruit).
We took an amazing class by Dave Ramsey called Financial Peace. It has literally changed my life ! I so highly recommend it.
So there you have it; nothing to exciting.....some plants and some money talk.......
it's a good thing I'm enjoying this blogging !

No comments: